1. For Existing Borrowers – 90-day Deferments on Some Loans
For customers who partnered with Pioneer Realty Capital, if your business has been adversely affected by the coronavirus, we have a client servicing team in place that may be able to help with deferments. We want to help you in any way we can. Please reach out to email@example.com for requests.
This may or may not be the complete solution for your current financial situation, and we know this. Pioneer Realty Capital can combine current deferment programs, relief aid as it becomes available, SBA loans, bridge loans, and advisory to get you through this. We understand the complexity of paperwork, forms, and applications better than a bank. We want to help small business owners nationwide, by doing what we do best.
2. For Eligible Businesses – Up to $2 Million in SBA Disaster Loan Help
The Small Business Administration (SBA) has already announced disaster relief funding availability for over 30 million small businesses nationwide. You may be eligible for a $2 million dollar Economic Injury Disaster Loan (EIDL) from the SBA. If you are located in a declared disaster area, and suffer a substantial economic injury, you may be eligible. This includes any small business, small agricultural cooperative, most private nonprofit organizations, and many hotels which are owned and operated by individuals or small groups. SBA offers small business owner disaster relief loans with long-term repayments up to 30 years to keep payments affordable. Terms are determined on a case-by-case basis.
Commercial real estate owners and developers are in an unprecedented financial situation, and the SBA along with Pioneer Realty Capital are doing their best to keep companies above water. Together, we can find a short- and long-term solution to get you back on track, and help you stabilize your business. Pioneer Realty Capital was built on hard work, determination, grit, and the ability to solve complex financial problems. We are here to help, it’s what we do.
Economic Injury Disaster Loans
Cash Advance Grant
- These grants provide an emergency advance of up to $10,000 to small businesses and private non-profits harmed by COVID-19 within three days of applying for an SBA Economic Injury Disaster Loan (EIDL). To access the advance, you first apply for an EIDL and then request the advance. The advance does not need to be repaid under any circumstance, and may be used to keep employees on payroll, to pay for sick leave, meet increased production costs due to supply chain disruptions, or pay business obligations, including debts, rent and mortgage payments.
What is an EIDL and what is it used for?
- EIDLs are lower interest loans of up to $2 million, with principal and interest deferment at the Administrator’s discretion, that are available to pay for expenses that could have been met had the disaster not occurred, including payroll and other operating expenses.
Who is eligible for an EIDL?
- Those eligible are the following with 500 or fewer employees:
- Sole proprietorships, with or without employees
- Independent contractors
- Cooperatives and employee owned businesses
- Tribal small businesses
If I get an EIDL and/or an Emergency Economic Injury Grant, can I get a PPP loan?
- Whether you’ve already received a COVID- 19 related EIDL and/or Emergency Grant between January 31, 2020 and June 30, 2020, you may also apply for a PPP loan. However, you cannot use your EIDL for the same purpose as your PPP loan. For example, if you use your EIDL to cover payroll for certain workers in April, you cannot use PPP for payroll for those same workers in April, although you could use it for payroll in March or for different workers in April.
Pioneer Realty Capital is prepared to assist you in completing and submitting you EIDL applications right now. The initial submission will be to advance your small businesses $10,000. You can expected to receive the advance within 3 business days of submission.
It’s important we collect the information required for the application now to ensure you receive you funds as quickly as possible.
To get started, we need the following documents from you:
- Download and Complete Application
- Borrower’s personal financial statement (included in application, but you can use your own form if you prefer)
- Business Debt Schedule (included in application)
- 2018-19 Business Tax Returns
- If 2019 is not available please provide Profit & Loss Statements
- Business Org Chart
- Most Recent Payroll Receipts
Download your application, and email it back to firstname.lastname@example.org along with the required documents to get approved today. If you need help or have questions, call 877-350-9416, our experts are ready to assist.
3. For New Loan Requests – Will Continue to Lend Selectively
Pioneer Realty Capital will continue to lend to eligible businesses, selectively. We will look at current trends and your ability to repay after the dust settles. We know that this is temporary, and many businesses will rebound quickly. We can help. Many other businesses like e-commerce, industrial, transportation, warehouse, and others will need to ramp up their abilities quickly, and we’re here to help them too.
As uncertainty seems to be the overriding daily theme, Pioneer Realty Capital wants to be the light shining in the dark for so many. We don’t ever focus on the negative. Since 2004, we have made it our mission to stay both positive and proactive. When others say no, we say yes.
4. For New Bridge Loans – Will Continue to Lend Selectively
Our bridge lending program offers low rates, high LTV, faster closings, personalized service, and the ability to get you through tough times.
Pioneer Realty Capital offers loans to fund projects near the end of construction, in need of rehab, or in transition. This loan program targets a wide range of real estate financing needs including hospitality, multifamily, office, retail, assisted living, self-storage, and any other commercial property. The Pioneer Realty Capital team uses streamlined processes to prepare, originate, structure, underwrite, and close loans expeditiously. PRC is a nationwide direct-to-fund lender who funds in the primary, secondary, and tertiary markets.
- Property Types: Hotel, office, retail, multifamily, self-storage, warehouse or assisted living
- Loan Amount: $2 – $500 million
- Term: 12-60 months, extension options available
- Loan-to-value (LTV): Up to 75% of stabilized value or 85% of costs
- Purpose: Bridge, Acquisition or Refinance
- Loan Type: Fixed and floating rate available
- Rates: Rates starting as low as 6.5%
- Recourse: Recourse and non-recourse with burn-offs
- Prepayment: Flexible prepayment options
- Locations: Nationwide
You can download the complete details here. This strategy is best executed, of course, with an experienced financial and investment advisor who can ensure that complexity works in an investor’s favor. Call 877-350-9416 to start the conversation.
5. For Expert Advisory – Call PRC Today 877-350-9416
When considering your short- and long-term financial options, it’s important to have knowledgeable advisors on your side. Industry veterans like Pioneer Realty Capital use direct lending, SBA lending, crowdfunding, and over 1000 capital partners to identify creative, cost effective solutions quickly. Our advisors are here to help. To get your commercial real estate finances on track, reach out today.
6. For Investment Options – The PRC Investor Network
Building wealth and security in hard times, now made easier than ever! Our crowdfunding investment opportunity in Prairie View Texas is going strong and still set to finish on time. If you’re looking for a smart place to invest at this time, we recommend putting your money to use making a real positive impact on our communities. Visit The PRC Investor Network to learn more. Need immediate help? Call Brian Hamilton – Investor Relations Manager at 817-704-2384.
Download This Offering Why Invest in Prairie View and get 12% with the first year guaranteed, and an additional 5% equity kicker. 2-Year Investment Target. Download the complete investment deck to learn more.
On March 27, 2020 President Trump approved the “Coronavirus Aid, Relief and Economic Security (CARES) Act”, providing immediate and an unprecedented level of emergency financial assistance for individuals, families and businesses affected by the coronavirus epidemic. Visit Paycheck Protection Program to read the full details, and get approved quickly. Need immediate help? Pioneer Realty Capital is Here! Call 877-350-9416 to speak with an expert and get the financial help you need to cover short-term operating expenses and retain employees.
- Loans up to $10 Million
- Can cover expenses from February 15th, to June 30th, 2020
- Loan forgiveness is possible
- Retain employees, cover rent, payroll, mortgage, expenses, and utilities