The CRE Analyst position is primarily responsible for providing analysis used in underwriting for debt and equity CRE loans. The CRE Analyst works under general supervision and in compliance with established policies, procedures, and regulations.
- Provides support of loan officers through financial statement spreading and analysis of new loan requests and existing credit relationships.
- Prepares cash flow models for the basis of credit decisions.
- Prepares basic and preliminary credit analyses to aid in determining the viability of a potential credit opportunity, with supervision of Management.
- Prepare written analysis in a timely manner for approval by Management.
- Provides covenant monitoring support to commercial lending.
- Provides on-going spreading of required financial statements as they are received from the Bank’s customers.
- Develops a base understanding of various types of lending facilities as well as a variety of companies and industries.
- Ensures all departmental documents and activities are performed in compliance with applicable laws, regulations, policies and procedures as applicable to this position, including completion of required compliance training.
- Applicant understands that Pioneer Realty Capital, LLC is a small business and that he or she may be asked to perform tasks outside of their primary job scope.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business related field required, with a strong preference for Finance or Accounting.
- 5+ professional experience in financial, credit, and/or statistical analysis, with experience in underwriting commercial loans is preferred.