The primary function of this commercial mortgage originator position is to originate commercial mortgage loans and become familiar with the commercial mortgage banking operations and procedures by performing assigned duties, responsibilities, and projects throughout the commercial lending process. Qualified candidate will enter a Consulting Agreement for 90 days with Pioneer Realty Capital. At the end of 90 days a permanent position will be offered, and candidate will qualify for health insurance benefits.
Salary: Draw* +Commission**
*draw against commission is determined by execution of term sheet and required deposit collected
**commission is based on the lesser of 50 Basis Points or one half of origination fee charged to client
- Responds to loan request made by potential clients who are seeking to finance commercial real estate.
- Prospects new clients by soliciting clients in our database, following up on marketing efforts, calling on business owners and commercial real estate investors.
- Must be familiar with commercial real estate property types and loan types.
- Works with immediate supervisor to develop the ability to analyze and process commercial mortgage loans applications.
- Learn lending platforms of investment banking, insurance, commercial banking institutions and private lenders.
- Learn to manage loan process, interface with underwriters, collect and report requested information to management and underwriters as requested.
- Undergoes a performance review quarterly based on comments from managers.
- Participates in trainee development programs.
- Work with CRM technology to manage clients.